The Bernie Post is currently looking for Bernie supporters who would be willing to contribute news and opinion to the site.
We’re the only media outlet dedicated to covering Bernie’s campaign, and we want to ensure we’re not missing a thing.
We are as excited as you are about Bernie’s presidency, and we understand that while the mainstream corporate media might be ignoring Bernie, we won’t – and we need to do our best to make sure word gets out.
We are looking for people to volunteer to fill the following roles.
- Spanish Editor – must be able to fluently write in Spanish and assist other Spanish contributors
- News Contributor – write about campaign events, polling, campaign itineraries, etc
- Contributor – write about current events, your views or analysis
- Spanish Contributor – must be able to write fluently in Spanish
- Social Outreach Manager – help get the word out about the Bernie Post on social media
If you are interested in joining the enthusiastic team at the Bernie Post, please send an email to [email protected] or send us a message through Facebook or Twitter.